Stuffed animals are one of my favorite things to crochet! If you like to make them, too, here’s a list just for you!
15 Sweet Stuffed Animals to Crochet for Free
1. Dragon by Stephanie Jessica Lau from All About Ami is an adorable little Chinese-style dragon with little felt details.
2. Amigurumi Baby Chick from jennyandteddy is so quick to make the designer claims you can finish it in an hour!
3. Hermione the Unicorn by Dawn Toussaint via Ravelry is a darling little unicorn with beautiful detailing that is sure to delight any little girl.
4. Tiny Striped Turtle by KristieMN via Ravelry is a palm-sized little friend perfect for tucking in a pocket to take along on adventures.
5. Valentine Teddy by Stephanie Jessica Lau from All About Ami is a fuzzy, brushed amigurumi perfect for someone you love ‘beary’ much.
6. Birds of a Feather by Hannah Kaminsky from Bittersweet are so quick and easy, you’ll want to make a whole flock!
7. Narwhal by Kelley Freeman from Ramen Needles is a very cute interpretation of a very unusual animal.
8. Amigurumi Fox by Anna S. from Spool of Sunshine has big ears, bright eyes, and would make a sweet little woodland friend.
9. Tuxedo Sam from amiguruMEI is a cute crocheted take on a classic character.
10. Kawaii Polar Bear from Mohu Blog is a nubby little stubby-legged roly-poly bear, and who doesn’t love that?
11. Spring Bunnies by Stephanie Jessica Lau from All About Ami can be made in a variety of different ways, so you can make a whole warren!
12. Lil Baby Unicorn by Rachel Hoe from Little Yarn Friends is just about as cuddly as a unicorn can get.
13. Fluffy Sheep from i crochet things is a little ball of wooly goodnesss!
14. Baby Owl from Little Muggles can be worked in stripes of your favorite color combination.
15. Chinese New Year Snake by Makayla Yager from Planet Yarn makes snakes look cute. (Who knew that was possible?)