(You like them? Agent P was for Max, of course, and Charlie requested “a really spooky face” for his. He sketched out several pictures of what it should look like for my reference.)
All right boys and girls, let’s make this quick. I still have patterns to edit and articles to format before the morrow. I’m going to save the posts about Max and Charlie’s costumes for after Crochetvolution is published. Oh, I am so excited to launch this issue. We have more contributors, more patterns, more articles, and more features than the first issue. I can’t wait to see the reaction to it. Hooray!
So let’s check out the links and I’ll get back to work, shall I?
Sigh. Leggings and a onesie, why didn’t I think of that?! Not that I think I could have found a onesie to fit my tall and lanky seven year old. Still. Check it out, she made that helmet out of cereal boxes. Awesome!
It’s a simple idea that looks easy to make and is also adorable. Score!
…How cute is that? If only we had maple trees around here. Or fallen leaves. Sigh.
It’s Halloween! And I have work to do! Ahhh!
Let’s link up!
- Iâ€™d love to see something interesting. It can be something you posted or something you ran across, but please link to the specific post instead of a website.
- Feel free to link to as many as you like!
- Have a recipe? A tutorial? A finished project? Philosophy on life? Anything? Iâ€™d love to see it.
- Ads, links to shops, products, giveaways and spam will be deleted.
- Donâ€™t forget to check out the other links and show everyone some love!