Good morning all! We’ve been having some lovely chilly weather this week. And by chilly, of course, I mean it got up to about 70 degrees. We spent part of our weekend at the racetrack, where – you may possibly recall me mentioning before – Greg races his motorcycle. He does pretty well, too!
That’s him in the middle, #29. Race weekends are long days, long drives, and a lot of waiting around for a few minutes of heart-pounding tension. Fortunately, we know how to pass the time:
Unfortunately I couldn’t bring a project to work on, as my hands were more than full keeping a pair of two-year-olds safe and happy at a racetrack. Still and all, it was a good weekend. Let’s check out our links!
I would like to point out that these stairs are not actually made from vintage crates. Susan painted the artwork on them herself. Really. Go over there for more pictures, it’s amazing.
I can honestly say I’ve never thought of building a track like that. Great idea!
Now, when I saw this picture, I assumed it would be difficult. Turns out it’s only a three-ingredient recipe! I could probably make it without incident. Not that I need more candy!
What a cool idea! I really need to find some scrabble sets at a thrift store or something; there are so many cool projects to make with the tiles!
Well. Ready to link up?
- Iâ€™d love to see something interesting. It can be something you posted or something you ran across, but please link to the specific post instead of a website.
- Feel free to link to as many as you like!
- Have a recipe? A tutorial? A finished project? Philosophy on life? Anything? Iâ€™d love to see it.
- Ads, links to shops, products, giveaways and spam will be deleted.
- Donâ€™t forget to check out the other links and show everyone some love!