Good morning everyone! Guess what?! I found a notebook with design notes from, like, 2006. As a direct result, you can now follow directions meticulously recorded by 22-year-old me to make round, striped Christmas ornaments.
They’re about three inches across, so they’d make nice toys just to play with, as well. Fun times!
She even created a tutorial. You know. In case you have a pair of shoes you want to butcher and then recreate as boots. I’m eyeing some old sneakers languishing in the back of the closet, myself.
I don’t think I’ve mentioned this before, so I’ll mention it now: Greg is going to finish school here in Arizona in March, and we will be moving pretty much as soon as he gets those certifications. To a rural town. In Missouri. Where we will be helping to run the family farm. I think I might need a chicken wire bell.
Green felt tree. Felt ornaments. Hours of kid fun. Genius.
Don’t they look great, though?
Finally, I wish someone would make me this Creamy Peppermint Bark Tart from Makes and Takes. Why do all these cream-laden, sugar-loaded, decadent desserts have to be so labor intensive? Don’t answer that.
Ready to link up yet again?
- Iâ€™d love to see something interesting. It can be something you posted or something you ran across, but please link to the specific post instead of a website.
- Feel free to link to as many as you like!
- Have a recipe? A tutorial? A finished project? Philosophy on life? Anything? Iâ€™d love to see it.
- Ads, links to shops, products, giveaways and spam will be deleted.
- Donâ€™t forget to check out the other links and show everyone some love!