Good morning everyone. We’re having all kinds of Christmassy fun around here. Our church Christmas party was on Saturday, and I made some gingerbread for the potluck. The kids helped.
We were supposed to bring a dish that reminded us of Christmas…I figured everyone would be bringing some, but whatever, right? Turns out we were the only ones who brought gingerbread anything. I mean, come on! Christmas – gingerbread – gingerbread – Christmas…right? (Gingerbread cake. It’s good!) Craziness.
Speaking of Christmas traditions, has anyone made new ornaments yet? So far we’ve only added our cinnamon ornaments.
This Doily Snowflake Ornament from A Lemon Squeezy Home is such a cute idea. It could be a different way to show off crocheted snowflakes or display little doilies. Confession: I’ve never made a doily or crocheted a snowflake, but I want to.
This gorgeous thing could easily be a $2 project; all you need is crepe paper and a styrofoam cone (assuming you already had hot glue). Really, the rosettes look like such a simple thing but when you repeat them over the cone the effect is stunning.
Finally, I am so making these.
Ready to link up yet again?
- Iâ€™d love to see something interesting. It can be something you posted or something you ran across, but please link to the specific post instead of a website.
- Feel free to link to as many as you like!
- Have a recipe? A tutorial? A finished project? Philosophy on life? Anything? Iâ€™d love to see it.
- Ads, links to shops, products, giveaways and spam will be deleted.
- Donâ€™t forget to check out the other links and show everyone some love!