Good morning, all! I have been exceedingly busy this week. And what have I been busy doing?
Why, helping my baby sister write her first crochet patterns, of course. (Yes. My little sister is a redhead. Life is not, in any way, fair.) Please check out the Buttonhole Neckwarmer (pictured) and the Buttonhole Scarflet and be sure and giver her some love, because I think she’s doing a great job.
To the links, I say!
First up, I’ve been looking for some Halloweeny crafts for the boys to do. (They’re a little obsessed.)
These three-dimensional paper pumpkins from Curbly might just fit the bill!
Next up, I love these images of a lace scarf being blocked from Futuregirl.
You can see the difference between the blocked and unblocked parts of the scarf; it’s like magic. Also, I have foam squares very much like those. I wonder if hers have Winnie the Pooh on the back?
Let’s just ponder this next image for a moment, shall we?
These bacon-wrapped tater tots from Nibble Me This look dangerous. And delicious. But also dangerous. I’m pretty sure Greg is going to want us to try this recipe the minute he sees it.
On a related note, I’ve already had Max asking me if I would make these 3-D Witch Hat Cookies from The Sweet Adventures of Sugarbelle. They look amazing, but also time-intensive. Hmmm.
Finally, check out these Mod Podged Acorns from Mod Podge Rocks.
Is it fall where you are? We’ve just started to drift down from The Scorching Surface of the Sun into Summer (we’re supposed to top 105 degrees again this week) but I hear murmurs around the ‘net about cooler weather, and pumpkins, and jackets and blankets and autumn leaves. Man, I miss fall. Sigh.
Well, let’s link up!
- Iâ€™d love to see something interesting. It can be something you posted or something you ran across, but please link to the specific post instead of a website.
- Feel free to link to as many as you like!
- Have a recipe? A tutorial? A finished project? Philosophy on life? Anything? Iâ€™d love to see it.
- Ads, links to shops, products, giveaways and spam will be deleted.
- Donâ€™t forget to check out the other links and show everyone some love!