Earlier this month I was surprised and delighted to learn that I had been given a One Lovely Blog Award by Joy of Tomorrow’s Memories. Thank you, Joy!
The rule for accepting the award are as follows:
- Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and their blog link.
- Pass the award on to 10 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
- Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
I don’t really have a lot of “newly discovered” blogs (I find new blogs slowly and haphazardly) but I’ll try and give you a list of the blogs that brighten my day.
1. What a Yarn! – This is my little sister’s blog. Love her!
2. The Boy Trifecta – I just discovered this blog recently, and I love all the little boy projects and stories she shares.
3. I Am Momma Hear Me Roar – Again, a recent discovery. Another mother of boys!
4. Easy Makes Me Happy – It’s bright, colorful, and cheerful. I like it.
5. Random Meanderings – Bezzie keeps it real with brownies, knitting, pot gardening and the stuff that goes down in her life.
6. Nesting Place – it’s a breath of beautiful without the pressure. I aspire to someday have a beautiful-but-not-perfect home, too.
7. Made – I love it. She does a lot of sewing for her adorable children.
8. Planet June – If you haven’t encountered June’s crocheting before, you’re in for a treat!
9. Frugal Family Fun – This blog is just packed with fun, cheap ideas for activities with small children.
10. Weathertop Farm – She doesn’t update often, but the pictures she posts of lambs and kids and life on their farm keeps me coming back.
I hope you like them! You know, I was surprised to get the message from Joy; I didn’t know she read my blog! I wish I knew more about the people who read here. Who are you? Do you have a blog or a website? Leave me a comment and I’ll go see your site or blog – I want to get to know you better.