Giveaway is CLOSED, thank you for entering!
If you saw my post about my newest pattern, you may recall that I mentioned how I made the Elsa doll without any Elsa-lovers in the house. This left me with a bit of a dilemma. What should I do with her? My husband suggested I give her to Ivy…yeah, no. There are buttons and a rooted braid, she’d be ruined in a hot minute. My adorable niece isn’t even two yet, so the same argument applies to her. That leaves me with a lovely foot-high Elsa doll and no one to love her.
See? Sparkly snowflake cape.
See? Pretty snowflake braid.
So! If you or someone you know would love Elsa for Christmas (or your favorite gift-giving occasion), enter to win and I will personally ship my original model to your house by a method the Post Office assures me will have it there before the 25th.
Keep reading for how to enter!
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter giveaway, you must leave a comment on this post along with a valid contact email address. (Valid email address is REQUIRED for entry.) Only one entry of this type is allowed per person.
- PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR POSTAL ADDRESS IN YOUR COMMENT!
- OPTIONAL bonus entry: ‘Like’ Inner Child Crochet on Facebook. (If you already like ICC on Facebook, it still counts as an entry.) You MUST mention this in your blog comment to receive credit for it.
- OPTIONAL bonus entry: ‘Like’ Crochetvolution on Facebook. (If you already like Crochetvolution on Facebook, it still counts as an entry.) You MUST mention this in your blog comment to receive credit for it.
- Giveaway closes December 13, 2014 at 9:59 AM CST.
The fine print:
Giveaway ends December 13, 2014 at 9:59 AM CST. Open to Legal Residents (18 years of age or older) of the US. The prize will be shipped to a valid US or APO/FPO address only. (Please be advised, APO/FPO residents, I cannot guarantee that your package will arrive before Christmas should you win, but feel free to enter at your own risk.) The winner will be selected by Random.org and be notified by email. The item offered for the giveaway is free of charge, no purchase necessary. Facebook is in no way associated with this giveaway. By providing your information in this form, you are providing your information to me and me alone. I do not share or sell information and will use any information only for the purpose of contacting the winner. Because of the time-sensitive nature of the prize, the winner will be given 48 hours from close of contest to claim their prize. If the winner does not claim their prize by that time, a second winner will be chosen by the same means, and they will be given 24 hours to claim their prize. If the second winner does not claim their prize by that time, a third winner will be chosen by the same means and will be given 24 hours to claim their prize. If the prize is not claimed by that time, no one will receive the prize, and we will all be very sad. (Please be sure you submit your entry with a valid email address you check often!)
It is my sincere hope that Elsa can find a home with someone who will love her before the end of December. If you know anyone who would like to win her, please point them my way! Don’t forget, the contest only runs until Saturday morning. Good luck!