Good morning, all! You may have noticed the lack of link party last week. It’s true: I ditched you all to take my kids to the zoo. Also, Greg and I bought ourselves an early Christmas present – a new lens for our camera that is pretty darn awesome.
Oh, hi there, tiger. Were you busy? No, don’t mind us. We stayed for almost 6 hours – until the zoo closed – and saw almost the whole thing. Whoo.
All in all it was a good time.
…Weren’t there links around here somewhere?
Something else I love?
My boys would LOVE a set of these. In fact, Teddy is pointing at the screen and excitedly repeating, “Mumama” (Spiderman) as I type these words. Hmmm.
I may have to try these. You know. For, uh, research purposes.
Well. Ready to link up?
- I’d love to see something interesting. It can be something you posted or something you ran across, but please link to the specific post instead of a website.
- Feel free to link to as many as you like!
- Have a recipe? A tutorial? A finished project? Philosophy on life? Anything? I’d love to see it.
- Ads, links to shops, products, giveaways and spam will be deleted.
- Don’t forget to check out the other links and show everyone some love!