Good morning, Monday! I’m delighted to announce a new addition to the Inner Child Crochet pattern store:
So… Thanksgiving is this week!
Check out these cute Turkey Finger Puppet Gloves from Reading Confetti. What a cute idea! Lorie made these to go with a copy of the book 10 Fat Turkeys, but I think you could sing your own version. (There are a couple of ideas at the bottom of this page.)
I think that doing activities like this help give children a sense of ‘occasion’ to go along with a holiday that can sometimes end up being just about dinner.
I mean, we have a lot of puppets in this house, but mostly of the hand- or finger-puppet variety. There’s a stand at the farmer’s market that sells little marionettes and Charlie, for one, is always begging to try them out. Well, we’re headed to the Dollar Tree today – maybe we’ll get some supplies.
Finally – just because…
Ready to link up?
- Iâ€™d love to see something interesting. It can be something you posted or something you ran across, but please link to the specific post instead of a website.
- Feel free to link to as many as you like!
- Have a recipe? A tutorial? A finished project? Philosophy on life? Anything? Iâ€™d love to see it.
- Ads, links to shops, products, giveaways and spam will be deleted.
- Donâ€™t forget to check out the other links and show everyone some love!