A New Little Hero »
About MeHi! I'm Melissa. I'm a twenty-something at-home mom with four boys seven and under. I'm LDS, I homeschool, and I knit, crochet, sew, cook, draw, write, and generally hold down the fort while my husband pursues dreams filled with motorcycles. We're either genuinely insane or the sanest people you'll ever meet. Stick around and find out which it is!
Monday Morning Link Party: XIX
Good morning, Monday! I’m delighted to announce a new addition to the Inner Child Crochet pattern store:
So… Thanksgiving is this week!
Check out these cute Turkey Finger Puppet Gloves from Reading Confetti. What a cute idea! Lorie made these to go with a copy of the book 10 Fat Turkeys, but I think you could sing your own version. (There are a couple of ideas at the bottom of this page.)
I think that doing activities like this help give children a sense of ‘occasion’ to go along with a holiday that can sometimes end up being just about dinner.
I mean, we have a lot of puppets in this house, but mostly of the hand- or finger-puppet variety. There’s a stand at the farmer’s market that sells little marionettes and Charlie, for one, is always begging to try them out. Well, we’re headed to the Dollar Tree today – maybe we’ll get some supplies.
Finally – just because…
Ready to link up?
- I’d love to see something interesting. It can be something you posted or something you ran across, but please link to the specific post instead of a website.
- Feel free to link to as many as you like!
- Have a recipe? A tutorial? A finished project? Philosophy on life? Anything? I’d love to see it.
- Ads, links to shops, products, giveaways and spam will be deleted.
- Don’t forget to check out the other links and show everyone some love!