Hey again. I’m feeling grumpy this morning. For one thing, the heat has returned and what promised initially to be a hot weekend followed by the return of cooler weather has turned into weeks of hot weather with no significant cooldown forecast. For another, I got a fat squashy envelope in the mail this week. Inside was this:
Sigh. This, you may recall, was my submission for 101 Crochet One-Skein Wonders, and I was really hopeful about its chances. But…nope. Rejected. Ah well. It comes back to me just in time to be included in the Winter issue of Crochetvolution! So there’s that.
Have I mentioned that Halloween is coming up?
I think my boys would really like these Bat Oreo Pops from The Idea Room. They look pretty easy, too, which is good since I am running out of time for EVERYTHING.
Also, in theory I appreciate these Spooky Spider Hands from Salsa Pie…
…but black-paint-hands seem like one of those things that just would not end well. Around here, anyway.
I’m loving this DIY Stethoscope from All for the Boys. I totally have all of those supplies. I should try this with Max and Charlie, they would get a kick out of it.
Finally, from someone whose day just seems to be going wrong, kudos to Janina for keeping it together when her ‘new’ lamp got busted.
These Crystal Lamps from Janina a la Maison look fantastic – despite the emergency lamp-surgery.
Well – let’s link up, shall we?
- Iâ€™d love to see something interesting. It can be something you posted or something you ran across, but please link to the specific post instead of a website.
- Feel free to link to as many as you like!
- Have a recipe? A tutorial? A finished project? Philosophy on life? Anything? Iâ€™d love to see it.
- Ads, links to shops, products, giveaways and spam will be deleted.
- Donâ€™t forget to check out the other links and show everyone some love!
Awww, sorry to hear about your submission. I can’t wait to see it, though! I’m sure it’s great!